Thursday, May 17, 2012

Snugget loves... being warm!

Ok, ok...maybe not THAT warm... but having the air conditioner on before June is not Snug's idea of a good idea!  He rather be sweating than any part of his body be too cold.  You can always go swimming or take a cool shower if you are hot, but there's only so much clothes you can put on when you are cold and STILL your feet are freezing. Brrrr... no thank you!

Saffy will wear winter PJs in summer if she has to! And Snugget is right there with her. Viva la flannel!

3 comments:

  1. oohh Ennui's just the opposite!lol! She loves the air conditioner and hates humid air~ Btw cool pic!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have wooly slippers on and I dun feel cold. I guess they are for just in case, haha.

      Delete
  2. Same, I much prefer summer and I hate being cold XD

    ReplyDelete